CHIVASSO PLANTS – FOUNDRY & MACHINING
Formerly FOA. It was founded in 1949 as producer of pressure casting parts for automotive and truck market.
In 2010 the plant was moved to the current location in Chivasso and in July 2012 it was acquired by Endurance Group. During the 2015 the machining were moved to new plants of Via Fratelli Bonaudo and the name of the Company turned into Endurance Foa.
The 2 Plants have a covered surface of 20.000 m2.