Established in Rovereto in 1958 Adler, producing friction palts and motocycle clutches. In 1985 intake manifolds and reed valves enter in productportfolio also for automotive, agricultural, industrial and 2 wheelers applications.
Production of variable transmissions (CVT) begins in 1990 with a new facility construction.
In 2001 APTC become the first assist and slipper clutch worldwide (for Ducati). In 2006 Adler enters a new business sector through the acquisition of Me.Crev.Srl to produce gears and gearboxes.
In 2011 APTC + presentation at EICMA Show in Milan. To arrive in 2017 with APTC EVO presentation at EICMA Show in Milan.
In 2020 with the Acquisition of the company By Endurance Group become Endurance Adler SPA. Thus enters a new business sector through the acquisition of the know-how and brand Grimeca to produce also Brake Systems for 2W sector.
Formerly FOA, founded in 1949 in Rivoli (TO) as producer of pressure casting parts for automotive and truck market, for 50 years it has been direct supplier of FIAT Group.
In 2010 the operations were moved in the actual plant of 14.000 sqm located in Chivasso (TO) and were installed the first machining equipment.
In July 2012 it was acquired by Endurance Group.
In December 2014 new buildings (10.000 sqm) were bought in the same Chivasso area. Here, during the 2015 were moved the machining capacities and installed the sandblasting activity (Chivasso Plant n. 2).
After merging Endurance Fondalmec activity into Endurance FOA, in 2019 it became Endurance SPA.
At the beginning of 2021 the foundry in Chivasso also integrated the production capacity and the people of the Grugliasco plant, which was converted to install the injection molding presses and all the production equipment of its subsidiary company Endurance Engineering.
Chivasso Plant n.1 (foundry)= 14.000 sqm
Chivasso Plant n.2 (machining)= 10.000 sqm
Chivasso Pant n.3 = 5.000 sqm
207 workers in total
Formerly Fondalmec, it was established in 1976 in Chivasso (TO) as part maker for the industrial and earth moving market sector.
Consequently to its significant grown, in 1989 Fondalmec moved to Lombardore in the actual location where continued year after year its expansion. In 2000 Fondalmec bought Fondpress, a HPDC foundry located in Grugliasco.
In 2007 Fondalmec became member of Endurance Group (100% of the acquisition concluded in 2010).
In December 2014 it was acquired a new area in Lombardore closed to the existing sheds to build additional 10.000 sqm in 2015 and 6.300 sqm in 2018.
EF is specialized in the machining of aluminum, iron casting and steel forged parts for automotive market.
After merging into Endurance FOA, in 2019 it became Endurance SPA.
In 1948 in Grugliasco plant was established Fondpress, a mechanical workshop for the design and manufacturing of molds and dies. Exploiting the experience acquired in the die design, the pressure casting shop was set up in 1958. For over 40 years it was firstly a direct supplier of FIAT Group and, after the acquisition in 2000, it continued to produce raw parts for Fondalmec. In 2007 along with Fondalmec, became part of Endurance Group and after some years been merged in Endurance SpA.
At the end of 2020 it ended its HPDC activities and it was converted to install the injection molding presses and all the production equipment of Endurance Engineering, specialized in automotive plastic components:
Endurance Engineering, formerly Grana, previously was established in 1975 in Turin as plastic parts manufacturer for automotive, electronic, white, packaging and toys. At the end of 2010 it started the collaboration with Endurance Fondalmec for a project related to an engine cover metal replacement (from AlSi9Cu03 to PA6.6 GF35).
The 1st April 2014 the Company merged its operations into Endurance Group with the name of Endurance Engineering.
Once the Plant of Grugliasco was upgraded to the state-of-art for the new processes, in May 2021, Endurance Engineering moved here its activity.
Formerly Fonpresmetal GAP.
It was founded in 1916 in Lumezzane (BS) to realize cutlery in Alpaka alloy and in 1926 started the production of Al products. In 1992 and in 1996 new productions sites were opened in Lodrino and in Agnosine.
In 2000 the production locations were moved and integrated in the actual plant.
At 7th Jan. 2019 the Company merged its operations into Endurance Group with the name of Endurance Castings.
Formerly Amann Group.
It was founded in 1967 in Massenbachhausen as sprayers manufacturer for pressure die casting machines and in 1971 started the production of aluminum pressure die casting parts at; in the 1992 there was a first expansion in the foundry meanwhile in 1995 a second plant was dedicated to the machining activities.
In 2006 AMANN Group became member of Endurance Group and in 2007 the name was changed firstly into AMANN Druckguss GmbH then in Endurance AMANN.
In 2016 a third plant was build in the area to increase the machining capacity.
Plant n.1 (foundry)= 11.800 sqm
Plant n.2 (machining)= 5.500 sqm
Plant n.3 (machining)= 6.200 sqm
219 workers in total
It was established in 1975 in Turin as plastic parts manufacturer for automotive, electronic, white, packaging and toys.
At the end of 2010 started the collaboration with Endurance Fondalmec for a project related to an engine cover metal replacement (from AlSi9Cu03 to PA6.6 GF35).
At 1st April 2014 the Company merged its operations into Endurance Group with the name of Endurance Engineering.